Saturday 15 June 2013

Mid of June! ♥


Oh hello!Im back again for random update :p

Blogging is all about passion but too bad,
my busy work almost takes all my time.
I can just blog less than last time. *sad face* :(

1.Outing with cai ling @ Sushi King,Kepong


Last saturday met up with cai ling!
We used to be course mates one.
But i changed my decision last min haha!

Imma now in sunway and she's in help :)
Busying with our own course works.
We still plan to meet up every three months 
and we did it for 2nd time! (y)

We always love chit chat sessions,
so we met up just to talkkkkkkkkk :P
3 hours and more then that xD
*ALWAYS*


2.Lunch break with uni mates @ PizzaHut, Sunway Pyramid

Tgif!:D
Spent my friday in uni with a gang of awesome friends!
Stayed back to do assignment and ended up having a good lunch time with ze gang!
Chit chatting after back to uni *excited*

Final exams make us so stress,
and the assignment due.
Phewww it kills everyone. T_T



3. Uni lifeeeee

Taking five subjects for this sem,
English class is awesome because of the friendly lecturer,
while accounting and econs,im lil interest in them.
business computing and management,oh pls i wanna say bye to them!

But accounting is still my weakness.
I fail to solve the questions everytime.
Econs is difficult to understand too.
I need a lot of time! :'(

4. My lovely yumcha gang

Craving to meet the yumcha gang!
Haihhh i ask them for n times adi 
but they still dont want come find me.
Aiks moody! :(

Looking forward to meet them as they are my lovely bff-s!
I miss chit chatting and endless laughters with them :D

Its already june and two months more,
i gonna say goodbye to them! :O
Ru and onion are flying to different countries.
Ishhhhhhhh so must meet more often now!:)

5.Dating with ze loves

And my date with the besties!
Lat meet up was on January and now its June!
Rou and Yeejiat are flying to singapore too.
Guess that we manage to meet up next week soon (?)

Kinda miss the days we used to meet once a month.
Chit chatting,saying their bf's bad words haha.
Its nice to meet important people in life!:D

Yay! ♥
Waiting my dating with these two important gangs!:D

Buhbye,back to my work *headache*





With love,
Yen Yee


No comments:

Post a Comment